We are recruiting Supervising Pharmacists to work in Pharmacy chain in Galway, Ireland.
The employer is a home owned Pharmacy that has grown for generations and is now looking to expand the team.
As a Supervising pharmacist you will have to:
- Responsible for the performance of all quality assurance steps to insure a technically accurate prescription is dispensed. Reports dispensing incidents in a timely manner, in accordance with company guidelines
- Responsible for the management and balancing of the pharmacy inventory to insure maximum turns while still remaining in-stock for customer needs. Oversees the transmitting, processing and receiving of orders to and from suppliers as needed
- Oversees and is responsible for checking pharmacy inventory for outdates and processing of all returns
- Insures in-store pharmacy technology is being used to its fullest potential to insure a maximum return on investment of the technology and life span
- Insure outstanding customer service is exhibited by all employees at all times
- Assist in the implementation of all corporate pharmacy marketing, advertising and promotional programs are fully executed and implemented
- Oversees the maintenance of the pharmacy department to insure a clean, professional environment that protects customer and employee safety
- Maintains and develops professional relationships with doctors and others in the health service professions
- Maintains confidentiality regarding all patient information
- Facilitates communication between professional staff and pharmacy personnel
- Responsible for the assignment of duties and assisting in the scheduling of Pharmacy staff to insure payroll and productivity budget guidelines are met
- Responsible for the training and development of all pharmacy department personnel necessary to perform duties. Assist in the communication of corporate goals to all pharmacy department personnel
- Responsible for completing all mandatory and regulatory training programs