We are recruiting a senior DevOps Engineer who wants to develop his career in Ireland.
You job will consist of performing system administration and technical support tasks for a cloud computing solution. This involves maintaining networks at proper operational levels by monitoring, analyzing, troubleshooting and reporting.
Participation in On-Call rotation to support network trouble resolution during business and non-business hours and in supporting disaster recovery/business continuity efforts, as required. Participation in architecture solution discussions and close cooperation with developers and support engineers is a must.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the virtualized cloud platform and infrastructure in Production as well as in the Test environments: installation, configuration of computing, networking and storage resources in the cloud, in cooperation with the data centers hosting the infrastructure.
- Solving incidents and answering requests from customers.
- Monitor the networks, servers and datastores in the cloud.
- Take part in design and implementation of the architecture for the could infrastructure.
- Analyze, track and resolve network related hardware and software problems and connectivity issues.
- Evaluate and recommend new hardware and software solutions.
- Proactively interact with Software Development and Quality Assurance lines of business.
- Participate in creating/updating/reviewing technical documentation